Monday, June 21, 2010

The Natural?

I've seen a lot of girls out and about in Washington, DC sporting "Natural" styles.... except there's a whole lot of weave happening up in that "Natural". Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the style (wit or wit/out weave), I'm a firm believer in "I am not my hair", but it is a little funny, very cute when done right, and down right horrific when done wrong.

Below find Solange Knowles and Fatima Saad (of ANTM) showcasing their naturals. I went to college with a girl of Ethiopian decent whose hair could definitely naturally produce Fatima's style and I have a good friend currently doing something similar to Solange with her natural hair.

But what do you think? Is that all them up there? In any case...

Check out these cute "Naturals"










1 comment:

  1. These shots are gorgeous! I straighten my hair, but I always secretly love when it's natural.

    ReplyDelete